Yes, we do! You can list your title(s) directly with NetGalley, or we have a program through the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA). Read on to learn which option is best for you.
Listing directly with NetGalley: Two Options
1. $699 Marketing-plus-Title listing. This special bundle includes a 6-month title listing plus one spot in any scheduled NetGalley Newsletter. This bundle must be purchased as part of the title listing, and newsletter spots are subject to availability. This is a great way to benefit from direct messaging to members interested in a specific genre, or a specific member type, while still taking advantage of all of the benefits of a standard title listing (listed below).
2. $450 Six-month title listing
- Titles can be active on the site for up to 6 months, available on NetGalley for professional readers to request or download, depending on your preferences.
- We will help you set up your title in your own personal account and provide you with advice about managing your account, including approving requests.
- You can view a Profile of each requesting member, access detailed reporting on activity for your title, and use our email invite widget to invite your own contacts to view your title.
- You will receive email support, but NetGalley does not provide phone support for single-title listing clients at this time. If you are not comfortable with running your own account independently, the IBPA program may be a better fit.
- Participation in any marketing programs will be in addition to your listing fee, and discounts are not available. If you're considering marketing, take advantage of our bundle above!
We encourage you to read through all of the information in this section to learn more about our service. When you're ready to get started, please fill out this form and let us know you'd like to get started.
IBPA NetGalley Marketing Program
IBPA is the Independent Book Publishers Association, based in the US, and NetGalley is pleased to partner with them. IBPA has a branded, discounted NetGalley program that makes it easy for small and indie publishers and authors to list titles on NetGalley.
IBPA offers several ways to participate, depending on your budget. Please visit this section for detailed information about the options available to IBPA members, so you can select the best program for your needs.
- $399 Six-month title listing via IBPA
- $199 Three-month title listing via IBPA
- $90 Category Spotlight
- $100 Featured Placement
- $449 Premium Newsletter
- $299 Newsletter
Working with the IBPA is the fastest, most efficient and cost-effective way for small publishers and indie authors to list their title quickly on NetGalley. To list your title on NetGalley through the IBPA program, please visit the IBPA website to sign up.