Not Active will show a historical snapshot of titles titles you’re waiting on, titles that were archived but not downloaded, and titles you’ve been declined to view.
Here’s a quick explanation of what you can find in each filter under Not Active:
- Approved will display titles you have been approved to view or titles that you have been invited to view via a widget, and titles that you have downloaded.
- Pending Requests. Titles you have requested, and are waiting on the publisher to approve.
- Declined Requests. Titles you have requested, where the publisher has declined your request. Want to improve your chances for approval? Update your profile, or see what publishers want.
- Archived, Not Downloaded will display any titles you've been approved for, but haven't downloaded, and have been archived by the publisher. (Click here for more information about archived titles)
- Will Not Give Feedback will display any titles you indicated to the publisher that you will not be reviewing. Note: You can always come back to these titles to leave full feedback, and then the title will move to the Feedback Sent section of your Shelf. (Read more here)