Not Active will show a historical snapshot of books you’re waiting on, books that were archived but not downloaded, and books you’ve been declined to download.
Here’s a quick explanation of what you can find in each filter under Not Active:
- Approved will display books you have been approved to download or that you have been invited to download via a widget, and books that you have downloaded.
- Pending Requests. Books you have requested, and are waiting on the publisher to approve.
- Declined Requests. Books you have requested, where the publisher has declined your request. Want to improve your chances for approval? Update your profile, or see what publishers want.
- Archived, Not Downloaded will display any books you've been approved for, but haven't downloaded, and have been archived by the publisher. (Click here for more information about archived books)
- Will Not Give Feedback will display any books you indicated to the publisher that you will not be reviewing. Note: You can always come back to these to leave full feedback, and then the book will move to the Feedback Sent section of your Shelf. (Read more here)