Publishers and authors rely on reviews and Feedback to better promote and sell their books. Many bloggers and reviewers, for instance, use NetGalley to preview titles for interviews, blog tours, or other events. Here are some ways that bloggers and reviewers can provide meaningful Feedback:
Submit a Review*:
- Notify the publisher and fellow NetGalley members of your full review, especially if you share reviews for titles on your website, blog, or other review or retail sites.
- Would you recommend this book? Give it a quick rating from 1 to 5 stars.
- Be sure to include all links if the review appears online (you can add multiple links by clicking the "Add links" icon).
- Share new and previously submitted reviews socially!
- For helpful suggestions for writing meaningful reviews please click here.
*If you have a legitimate reason why you're unable to submit feedback for a certain book, that information is helpful to both the publisher and NetGalley team, but please note that it does not count towards your Ratio.
Share your opinion of the book with the publisher:
- Would you purchase this book for yourself or a friend?
- Are you interested in connecting with this author (interviews, events, etc.)?
- Add descriptive tags to help describe and categorize the book for readers.
- Notes for the publisher - Use this section to submit a private note to the publisher. This can include if any additional actions resulted from accessing the title such as "I am scheduling an interview with the author," or any other special features you may be planning around the title or author.