If you use the regular email@example.com email address, Amazon may charge a small fee to deliver the galley to your Kindle device directly. This fee is entirely on Amazon’s end and is based on the file size, your country, and where you’re accessing 3G. If you are using Wi-Fi on your Kindle device, then there is no delivery fee.
Articles in this section
- How do I load a NetGalley title onto my Kindle device or app?
- NetGalley won’t accept my Kindle email address. How do I fix this?
- How do I change my Kindle email address?
- Why isn’t there a Send to Kindle button for this title?
- Why hasn’t the file I sent to my Kindle arrived yet?
- Can I use the Kindle app on my iPad, iPhone, or Android device?
- I forgot to add firstname.lastname@example.org to my Safe Senders list, can you resend the title?
- Why can't I download an .acsm file to my Kindle?
- How do I transfer galleys from my older Kindle to my new Kindle?
- How does the free Kindle email address work?