NetGalley is a site used primarily for book industry professionals and influential readers (booksellers, librarians, media, bloggers, educators, and reviewers)--those who typically get access to books before they are published to help build buzz. If you don't have a blog or other outlet to promote books, you may find that your requests are typically declined.
Articles in this section
- Before You Request
- What is NetGalley, and how does it work?
- Who can use NetGalley?
- Tips for getting off to a great start
- I need access to Digital Review Copies. How do I get started?
- Which member role do I select when I register?
- Why am I required to fill out a profile before I can request?
- How can I see what books and publishers are available on NetGalley?
- I’m a reviewer/blogger. How can I see what books are available on NetGalley?
- I’m a member of the media. How can I see what books are available on NetGalley?