If you’re having trouble transferring a NetGalley title to the Bluefire Reader app please note:
- It is easy to have a typo in the Adobe ID or password – be sure to check that what you have in your Adobe Digital Editions and in the Bluefire Reader app are correct.
- There are a limited number of devices that Adobe activates with your Adobe ID.
- You may need to have the latest iPhone/iPad OS.
- If you are using Chrome, try using Safari instead.
- More info about the Bluefire Reader app can be found on their website.
- For more help with the Bluefire Reader app, see their help section.
- If you have problems from the NetGalley side, feel free to contact support.