Yes, NetGalley requires an ISBN-13 number for listing on NetGalley as it is the primary identifier for many NetGalley processes. ISBN numbers are an industry standard and we’ll need one to set up your title.
Articles in this section
- As a publisher, how can I list my books on NetGalley?
- What are the benefits of listing my book(s) on NetGalley?
- Is there an information session I can attend?
- Do you work with individual authors?
- Do you work with UK-based publishers?
- Would the subscription option be better for me?
- How are PR and media agencies using NetGalley?
- Do I have to have my title listed on NetGalley to participate in a marketing promotion?
- Do I need a 13-digit ISBN number to list a title on NetGalley?
- Can you tell me about the connection with CataList?