While we highly recommend using the NetGalley Shelf app, follow these instructions to download approved books to your Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook. (Note that the NetGalley Shelf app is the exclusive way to listen to audiobooks made available on NetGalley)
Follow these instructions to download approved books to your Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook - you can use the Aldiko Book Reader app to read NetGalley files on your Android device:
- Download the Aldiko Book Reader app on your device.
- Open the Aldiko Book Reader app and tap on the navigation icon at the top left corner, select “About”. Then tap on “Adobe DRM”. If you have an Adobe ID already, just type in your Adobe ID and Password and then tap “Sign in” and enter your Adobe ID.
How to find your Adobe ID:
- You can retrieve your Adobe ID here with your email address.
- If you do not have an Adobe ID, then you can register for one here (for free).
- Once the Aldiko Book Reader app is downloaded and authorized with your Adobe ID, use your device to visit your NetGalley account, locate the book you wish to read, and press the Download button.
- You will see a "Downloading..." image at the bottom of the screen - once the image disappears (it could be quick), go back to your Aldiko Book Reader app.
- In your Aldiko Book Reader app, click the top-left navigation menu again, and then under "Get Books" click "File."
- Once you're in "Files" select the book(s) you would like to read in the app and then select "Import" - the file will then open in your Aldiko Book Read app. Please note that the files will likely appear as ISBNs, so take note of the ISBN while in your NetGalley account.