Don’t worry, some publishers take longer than others to go through their pending requests, and often it varies even on a title-by-title basis. We regularly monitor pending requests and reach out to publishers if we see a backlog, so hopefully you'll hear from the publisher soon regarding your request.
Articles in this section
- I haven’t heard from the publisher about my request yet, why not?
- I was approved for one title from a publisher and then declined for another. Why?
- My "Wish has been granted" - what does this mean?
- I see a title has a "Wish for it!" button in the catalog, instead of a Request button. What does this mean?
- Why can't I request a title out of my region?
- Why would a publisher auto-approve someone?
- How can I search for a title within a specific region?
- I see a title has a READ NOW button in the catalog, instead of a REQUEST button. What does this mean?
- How can I improve the likelihood my requests are approved?
- I'm auto-approved for a publisher, what does this mean?