You can use the Aldiko Book Reader app to read NetGalley files on your iOS device:
1. Download the Aldiko Book Reader app on your device from the app store.
2. Open the Aldiko Book Reader app and tap "Log in."
3. Once you sign in with your Facebook, Google, or email go to Profile, and Settings. Click on DRM Accounts and double-check that your account has a check mark next to it. Your app is now authorized.
OR, you can skip this sign in step and simply to go Profile, then Settings. Click on DRM Accounts and Add DRM Account - then add your Adobe ID* (email & password). Your app is now authorized. * If you need an Adobe ID, click here.
3. Use Safari on your device to visit your NetGalley account, locate the title you wish to read and press the Download button (which will also indicate the file format available).
4. A new window will appear asking which app you'd like to open the file with - select Aldiko Book Reader app and the file should download to your app's bookshelf where you can then click on it to read.
Click here to learn more about the Aldiko Book Reader and the different features available!