There are several ways to list your book(s) on NetGalley:
- A per-title listing fee, available for self-published authors, or small publishers who will only be listing a few books. You can participate directly with NetGalley, or through the IBPA member program.
- A subscription package for publishers or companies who will list 10 or more books per year.
NetGalley offers a member benefit rate for publishers who are members of:
- Association of American University Presses (AAUP)
- BookNet Canada (for participants in CataList)
- Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA)
- Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA)
- Independent Publishers Guild (IPG) in the UK. Learn more here.
For more information about our subscription package, or to schedule a demo, please fill out this form.