If you are a NetGalley member with a blog or website where you post book reviews, we encourage you to post any awarded badges publicly. This is a great way to let publishers know that you actively participate in NetGalley, and may increase your chances for approval.
- To see which reviews have been added just go to your Shelf, then under Feedback Sent you will see a little icon next to the titles where your review now appears on its Title Details page.
- To see which publishers have auto-approved you, look at the bottom of your Dashboard for the list.
- To post your badge(s) to your blog or website, click "Show your pride! Share your badge" on your Dashboard to grab the code and share the badge on your blog.
Badges members can currently earn:
NetGalley members can earn the above badges by:
- NetGalley member badge - becoming a NetGalley member!
- 80% badge - submiting feedback for at least 80% of the titles for which you're approved (must be approved for 20+ titles).
- Top Reviewer badge - 3+ reviews have been chosen by publishers to be featured on a book's Title Details page.
- Auto-Approvals badge - being auto-approved by 4+ publishers on NetGalley
- 10+ Reviews - submitting 10+ reviews via NetGalley
- 25+ Reviews - submitting 25+ reviews via NetGalley
- 50+ Reviews - submitting 50+ reviews via NetGalley
- 100+ Reviews - submitting 100+ reviews via NetGalley
- 200+ Reviews - submitting 200+ reviews via NetGalley
- 500+ Reviews - submitting 500+ reviews via NetGalley
- NetGalley Challenge 2015 - participated in the 2015 NetGalley Challenge
- NetGalley Challenge 2016 - participated in the 2016 NetGalley Challenge