If you are working as a journalist, or in the media (online, print, radio, TV, etc), here are a few tips for your Profile:
- Please include your company name.
- In your Bio, include your position and responsibilities at your company.
- If you are a freelance journalist, please indicate in your Bio your past freelance assignments.
- If you post reviews on your website or blog, indicate which is the primary place you recommend books in your Bio. Then, add any other links where your reviews appear or are promoted (such as websites, other blogs, etc.)
- Be sure to connect your social accounts, too!
- Add the Categories that interest you the most - you'll receive special recommendations on your dashboard and via email based on your interests.
- If possible, use your company/professional email address.
- Indicate if you are a member of any Professional Associations. (Don't see yours listed? Let us know!)
- As of August 14th, 2017, all reviews are visible to members. Edit your Display Preferences in Additional Information.
- By default, public reviews on the NetGalley site will be displayed with your profile photo, first name, last initial, and member type. If you prefer, you can replace your name with an auto-generated alias displayed next to your reviews instead.