All publishers and authors like to know when their author or title is going to be featured in a print publication, radio or TV show, or in an online publication. Many journalists and those in media use NetGalley to preview titles for reviews, interviews or feature articles. Here are some ways that the media can provide meaningful Feedback:
Share your opinion of the book with the publisher:
- Have you been commissioned to cover this author, title or subject?
- Will you recommend this book/author to your audience?
- Are you interested in connecting with this author (interviews, events, etc.)?
- Add descriptive tags to help describe and categorize the book for readers.
- Thoughts for the publisher - Use this section to submit a private note to the publisher. This can include if any additional actions resulted from accessing the title such as "I am scheduling an interview with the author," or any other special features you may be planning around the title or author.
- Notify the publisher and fellow NetGalley members of your full review by including the full text and be sure to include links if the review appears online or information about when/where the print review will be available.
- Would you recommend this book? Give it a quick rating from 1 to 5 stars.
- Be sure to include all links if the review appears online (you can add multiple links by clicking the "Add links" icon).
- Share new and previously submitted reviews socially!