You can submit your review by clicking the “Give Feedback” button from the title record or on your Shelf.
The Feedback page is split into two parts: Opinions & My Review.
*When submitting Opinions, make sure to click the Send Opinions button to send that section to the publisher.
If you fill out Opinions and a Review, you must send each section separately.
1) Opinions include member-specific questions, descriptive tags, and notes to the publisher.
*Each member type will see different questions in their Opinions section.
Here are some specific suggestions for leaving Opinions and/or Reviews for:
Librarians l Reviewers/Bloggers l Educators l Booksellers l Media
2) My Review includes the review section, your star rating, and links to where your review appears online.
Tips for submitting a review:
- Type or copy/paste the text of your review into the box. If your review appears online, make sure to also include that link in the Add Links section.
- Add a star rating, too!
- Finally, press Send Review and your Review and links will be sent to the publisher and will be visible from the NetGalley title details page. Set your display preferences in the Additional Information section of your Profile.
- After you submit a review, you can then share it with your social networks and on retail sites. Once you share your reviews socially, your retail links will automatically appear under the Add link(s) section.