- Once you register you will receive a verification email; follow the instructions to verify your email address. You will also receive a Welcome email that includes instructions on how to get started. You will then be able to sign into your account using your login (case sensitive) and password.
- To begin requesting books you will have to fill out your Profile. If you haven't filled out your profile you will be prompted to do so when you request a book. Why? Click here.
- Want to find books to request? The Find Titles tab allows you to browse by Featured, Read Now, Recently Added and Most Requested books, by Category, or search for a specific book title, author, or ISBN.
- Want to browse by publisher? Visit the Browse Publishers tab, you can browse all active publishers on NetGalley, or search for a specific publisher.
- To request a book, simply click on the Request button. A notification will be sent to the publisher, who will then approve or decline your request. Once your request is approved or declined you will receive an email notification (delivered to the email address in the Contact section of your Profile). If you have questions about requesting titles click here.
- If you are approved for the book, sign into your NetGalley account to start reading. If this is your first approved title you will have to prep your device so you can download your books. Please refer to our Device Guide for full instructions on how to download your books to your preferred device or computer. Have more questions about downloading titles? Click here.
- When you are finished reading, share feedback with the publisher and fellow NetGalley members from your Shelf or by pressing the Feedback button. If you have questions about leaving feedback click here.
Take a tour of your account and the different ways to browse for books by clicking the image below: