Tips for writing your review(s):
- Start by answering these questions:
What makes this book different from all others? And why should anyone care?
- Give enough info about the plot of a novel or the facts in a nonfiction book that readers have a context for your opinions. Don’t provide so much info that your post turns into a book report instead of a review.
- And no spoilers! Be fair to your fellow readers.
- Whenever possible, put the good things about a book, or author, up front.
- Criticize the book, not the author, if you don’t like what you’ve read. Explain why.
For even more tips, click here.