If you were previously declined for a book in the catalog, but then the publisher made it READ NOW, your declined status still holds. The only way to override this, is if the publisher sends you a widget invite for the book, which will then grant you access.
Articles in this section
- NetGalley Device Guide
- How can I download a digital review copy from NetGalley?
- Can I re-request a book that I have been declined for?
- Can I share the files I download from NetGalley?
- I see a note that the publisher has archived the book, what does this mean?
- My file expired, should I re-download it?
- The formatting of the file on my device is off, what do I do?
- When I download the book the file is blank!
- When I downloaded the book, I noticed an expiration date.
- Why do I have to download an .acsm file?