NetGalley and the American Booksellers Association (ABA) have partnered to introduce more booksellers to new books from a variety of publishers.
Sign up on the ABA website (you will need to sign in first with your ABA login and password).
By signing up, you will receive a free monthly email with pre-approved access to select digital review copies (DRCs) of upcoming print books.
Digital review copies are easy to access through NetGalley. We work with over 300 publishers, from large trade publishers to university presses, nonfiction and craft books, children’s book publishers, and more.
Here are 4 reasons to sign up right now:
- More staff members can read DRCs (since every staff member can sign up to receive the email!)
- You’ll receive a variety of books, in all categories (great if you have customers with unique tastes).
- You can start reading right away!
- DRCs are environmentally-friendly, and the Digital Box is free!
As a NetGalley member:
- You have access to books from over 300 publishers worldwide, via a variety of browsing features. (Click here for more info)
- You can add your ABA number to your NetGalley Profile - publishers will then see a special ABA
logo next to your name when you request any of their books.
- You can nominate books for the Indie Next List directly from your NetGalley account.
(Click here for more info)
Give digital review copies a try today!
You’ll be surprised at the publishers and books on the site, and just how easy it is to get started.
Learn more on the ABA website.