If you get an “error getting license server communication problem” message in Adobe Digital Editions:
Articles in this section
- I forgot my login and/or password. What should I do?
- I didn't receive an authentication email to complete the registration process. What should I do?
- What browsers does NetGalley support?
- How do I clear the cache in my browser?
- What can I do if I see a "user not activated" message on my Kobo, Nook, Sony Reader, or other device?
- What can I do if I see an "error getting license server communication problem" message in Adobe Digital Editions?
- What does it mean if I was approved to view a title but the publisher has archived it?
- When I signed in from a widget invite, I got an error message that the publisher has not approved my email address. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving email notifications from NetGalley?
- How can I add a profile photo?