We offer many different promotion opportunities for different goals and budgets.
If you'd like to do something exclusive for NetGalley members, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you brainstorm a specialized campaign to fit your needs.
We have an option for every goal! What’s yours?
Gain overall exposure & impressions for a book:
• Take advantage of Featured Titles or Homepage placement on NetGalley
• Catch the eye of readers with a Dashboard Spotlight or Category Spotlight
• Try the Read Now availability setting, or a Wish campaign
Introduce a new imprint, build brand loyalty, boost ‘favorite’ tags:
• Update your Publisher Profile and include the link in emails with reviewers
• Announce new imprints, events, or seasonal samplers via a Dedicated eBlast
• Highlight a book or your imprint via a Banner Ad within our successful Newsletters (books do not need to be active in NetGalley!)
Drive activity during a particular time period:
• Reach NetGalley’s engaged social audience with a Sponsored Social Package
• Consider a limited-time Read Now Dedicated eBlast
• Try request “windowing” along with our member type-specific Newsletters & Wish promotion
Offer immediate access to particular members:
• Give pre-approved access to your VIP list by sending widgets, incentivize them to read early & review
• Utilize your Auto-Approved List to reach your most valuable NetGalley contacts
Gain reads/orders from more booksellers and librarians:
• Allow early requests from only those member types
• Take advantage of our monthly ABA Digital White Box and Librarian Newsletters
• Include NetGalley links in your trade ads (Shelf Awareness, LJ, PW, Booklist, etc.)
See an immediate jump in requests/reads/reviews from one promotion:
• Participate in our weekly Newsletters, sent to members interested in specific genres
• Reserve a Dedicated eBlast customized to your books/branding and preferred targeting
• Use a two-tiered eBlast campaign & tease access to next book for members who share review
Benefit from editorial coverage:
• Pitch books for We Are Bookish, the editorial blog for NetGalley members
• Nominate for our monthly Cover Love series
Engage directly with a book club audience:
• Reserve a custom Book Club Kit, created especially for your book by our editorial team. Promotion via Dedicated eBlast and social media included!