Simple How-To Videos, Marketing Information and Examples, and Detailed Strategies for Using Tools and Reports
If you are not yet signed up to add titles to NetGalley, reach out for more information and to get started here.
Creating a New Title (3 minutes)
- How to create a new title record in NetGalley and upload your files.
Availability Settings (3:15 minutes)
- How to edit availability settings in NetGalley. Options for making your title available in the NetGalley catalog include Private/Invite Only, Requests Allowed, Read Now, Wish
Using the Widget (2:30 minutes)
- How to create and use the widget to invite your important contacts to download a specific title on NetGalley. View more widget best practices here.
Best Practices for Using the Widget (6:30 minutes)
-How to effectively incorporate the NetGalley widget into your marketing and publicity strategies.
Customizing Approval and Decline Emails (1:20 minutes)
- How to customize the email members receive when you approve or decline requests.
Wishes & Wish Granting (3:50 minutes)
- Learn the difference between Requests and Wishes, and how and why to grant wishes.
Using Hashtags on NetGalley (2:25 minutes)
-Hashtags: What they are, and how you can incorporate them into your NetGalley strategy.
Region Preference & NetGalley.co.uk (2:49 minutes)
-Learn about the differences between NetGalley.com and NetGalley.co.uk and how to set region preferences for your titles within your NetGalley account.
NetGalley Advanced is our new premier service. It includes new charts and reports to help you understand your NetGalley activity, and new tools to save you time. Our goal is to help you spend less time pressing buttons and more time forming strategies!
Learn about customizable reports to help you compare title activity, how to pre-schedule availability for your books or set Read Now limits, and charts to track trends across your company.
The Author's Path (1 hour)
- NetGalley's own Stuart Evers and Myfanwy Collins share some real-life experiences that will enlighten and inspire. Perfect for debut and independent authors, The Author's Path video will present a behind-the-scenes look at everything from options once your book is finished, to marketing and PR advice.
If you have trouble viewing these recordings, please click this link and download the Windows Media Components.
Please email email@example.com with any questions!