Fully updated for 2020, the UK promotional programmes offer publishers a wealth of opportunities to boost the visibility and performance of their books – and there’s something for every budget, goal, and genre.
Because of the popularity of our programmes, as well as our commitment to never over-mailing members, dates are often booked months in advance – especially for dedicated eblasts – so do reserve your spots in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
You can view the full 2020 Media Kit for NetGalley UK here.
Below are the booking forms for our 2020 UK Promotional Programmes. For US Promotions options, please click here.
- Dedicated Eblasts - NetGalley eblasts are extraordinarily successful and our most popular marketing tool – and for 2020 we’re giving you more options to reach members most interested in your books. Target members interested in the genre of your title, or send to the whole UK base – the decision is yours! Book here!
- Target members interested in the genre of your book (£500 per eblast).
- Send to all UK base (just one spot available per week, £750).
- Promote one or more books.
- Drive any action: limited-time read now, widget access, wishes, pre-orders, requests, etc.
- Bulk discount! Purchase 10 targeted eblasts and get 1 FREE. (All must be submitted at the same time).
- UK Newsletters – Harness the power of the NetGalley UK community with our new email marketing programmes. See editorial calendar here and book here!
- 12 themed monthly newsletters sent to entire UK base of around 33,000 members, just £200 for inclusion, or £350 for the Spotlight title.
- 12 targeted monthly newsletters sent to members interested in a particular genre, just £100 for inclusion, or £200 for the Spotlight title.
- Featured Titles – Every two weeks, NetGalley.co.uk features five or more themed titles on its homepage and on the FIND TITLES landing page. Costs £75 (ex VAT) per two weeks, per title. See the editorial calendar here and nominate your titles here.
- UK Books of the Month – BOTM focuses on the best titles published each month in the UK, as decided by the NetGalley team. Nominate up to two titles per imprint, per month. Inclusion is FREE, but not guaranteed, and the newsletter is sent to all UK members. If your title is selected as the top Book of the Month, £300 (ex VAT) is payable. (unless you opt out, in which case your title will be given normal placement and another top title will be selected). Nominate here!
- Category Spotlights – Be the first to catch readers' eyes! Reserve a spotlight on a NetGalley.co.uk category page to drive attention to your title. Just £65 (ex VAT) per title per week in General Fiction, Mystery & Thriller, Teen & YA, Literary Fiction, or £50 (ex VAT) for all other genres per two week spot. Book your spotlight here.
Cancellation Policy: For all promotions except eblasts, we require at least 48 hours’ notice before the scheduled send/activation date if you need to cancel a promotion. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the scheduled send-date you will be charged the full amount. For Eblasts, we require materials 5 days before the scheduled send date. Specifics are outlined once your booking is confirmed.
Questions? Contact email@example.com