There’s never been a better time to market to UK members. The dedicated NetGalley.co.uk site offers various programmes that can really boost the performance of your books.
For more information see our full UK 2018 Media Kit here.
- Dedicated eblasts - reach entire UK base of around 28,000 members for a special flat fee of £500. Book here.
- UK Roundups – a paid email promotion highlighting up to 16 titles, reaching the UK base. Price is £150 per title for inclusion (£300 for spotlight title). Check the schedule on the booking form; we have more options than ever!
- UK Books of the Month - BOTM focuses on the best titles published each month in the UK, as decided by the NetGalley team. Nominate up to two titles per imprint, per month. Inclusion is FREE, but not guaranteed, and the newsletter is sent to all UK members. If your title is selected as the top Book of the Month, £200 is payable. (unless you opt out of that top placement, in which case your title will be given normal placement and another top title will be selected). Nominate here!
- Category spotlights - Be the first to catch readers' eyes! Reserve a two-week spotlight on a NetGalley.co.uk category page to drive attention to your title. Just £50 per title, per two week spot. Book your spotlight here.
- Featured Titles - Every two weeks, NetGalley.co.uk features five or more themed titles on its homepage and on the FIND TITLES landing page. Costs £60 per two weeks, per title. Find the themes and nominate your titles here.