There’s never been a better time to market to UK members. The dedicated NetGalley.co.uk site offers a wealth of programmes that can really boost the visibility and performance of your books – and there’s something for every budget, goal, and genre.
Because of the popularity of our programmes, as well as our commitment to never over-mailing members, dates are often booked months in advance – especially for dedicated eblasts – so do reserve your spots in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
You can view the full 2019 Media Kit for NetGalley UK here.
Below are the booking forms for our 2019 UK Marketing Programmes. For US Marketing options, please click here.
- Dedicated Eblasts - reach around 26,000 UK members opted in to marketing communications for a special flat fee of £600 (ex VAT). Book here.
- UK Newsletters – a paid email promotion highlighting up to 17 titles, reaching the UK base. Price is £200 (ex VAT) per title for inclusion (£350 ex VAT for spotlight title). Please book here. You can also see the editorial calendar here.
- UK Books of the Month - BOTM focuses on the best titles published each month in the UK, as decided by the NetGalley team. Nominate up to two titles per imprint, per month. Inclusion is FREE, but not guaranteed, and the newsletter is sent to all UK members. If your title is selected as the top Book of the Month, £300 (ex VAT) is payable. (unless you opt out of that top placement, in which case your title will be given normal placement and another top title will be selected). Nominate here!
- Category Spotlights - Be the first to catch readers' eyes! Reserve a spotlight on a NetGalley.co.uk category page to drive attention to your title. Just £65 (ex VAT) per title per week in General Fiction, Mystery & Thriller, Teen & YA, Literary Fiction, or £50 (ex VAT) for all other genres per two week spot. Book your spotlight here.
- Featured Titles - Every two weeks, NetGalley.co.uk features five or more themed titles on its homepage and on the FIND TITLES landing page. Costs £75 (ex VAT) per two weeks, per title. Nominate your titles here. You can also see the editorial calendar here.
*Just a few spots left!* 2018 NetGalley Marketing Programs - Booking Forms:
Cancellation Policy: We require at least 48 hours’ notice before the scheduled send date if you need to cancel a promotion. There is no penalty for cancelling within that time frame. Last-minute cancellations (less than 48 hours before the scheduled send-date) are subject to a £200 fee.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org