Our UK promotional programmes offer publishers a wealth of opportunities to boost the visibility and performance of their books – and there’s something for every budget, goal, and genre.
Because of the popularity of our programmes, as well as our commitment to never over-mailing members, dates are often booked months in advance – especially for dedicated eblasts – so do reserve your spots in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
You can also view the full 2021 Media Kit for NetGalley UK here.
Listen to a recording of the webinar launching the Media Kit here (passcode: MCN8%AbP)
For US Promotions options, please click here.
Below are the booking forms for our 2020/21 UK Promotional Programmes. Please note, all prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Dashboad Spotlights - NEW! Reach the most active UK members with a week-long spotlight place on all dashboards (around 10,000 unique views per week). It's the ideal way to get everyone talking about your book. £400 per week, please book here.
- Dedicated Eblasts - NetGalley eblasts are extraordinarily successful and our most popular marketing tool – and for 2020 we’re giving you more options to reach members most interested in your books. Target members interested in the genre of your title, or send to the whole UK base – the decision is yours! Please book here
- Target members interested in the genre of your book (£500 per eblast).
- Send to all UK base (just one spot available per week, £750).
- Promote one or more books. (eblast design specs here)
- Drive any action: limited-time read now, widget access, wishes, pre-orders, requests, etc.
- Buy 10 targeted eblasts and get 1 FREE. (All must be submitted at the same time).
- UK Newsletters – Harness the power of the NetGalley UK community with our email promotions. See 2021 editorial calendar here and book here!
- 12 themed monthly newsletters sent to entire UK base of around 28,000 members, just £200 for inclusion, or £350 for the Spotlight title.
- 12 targeted monthly newsletters sent to members interested in a particular genre, just £100 for inclusion, or £250 for the Spotlight title.
- Featured Titles – Every two weeks, NetGalley.co.uk features five or more themed titles on its homepage and on the FIND TITLES landing page - the two most visited pages on the site. Costs £75 per two weeks, per title. See the 2021 editorial calendar here and nominate your titles here. See the 2020 editorial calendar here and nominate your titles here.
- UK Books of the Month – BOTM focuses on the best titles publishing two months ahead (e.g. the BOTM promo for books published in June runs in April). Nominate up to two titles per imprint, per month. Inclusion is FREE, but not guaranteed. If your title is selected as the Book of the Month, £300 is payable. Nominate here.
- Category Spotlights – Be the first to catch readers' eyes! Reserve a spotlight on a NetGalley.co.uk category page to drive attention to your title. Just £60 per title per week. Book your 2020 spotlight here. Book your 2021 spotlight here. NEW! 3 for 2 on all Category Spotlights!
Cancellation Policy: For all promotions except eblasts, we require at least 48 hours’ notice before the scheduled send/activation date if you need to cancel a promotion. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the scheduled send-date you will be charged the full amount. For Eblasts, we require materials 5 working days before the scheduled send date. Specifics are outlined once your booking is confirmed. If you do not provide materials by the deadline, you will be charged the full amount.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org