Our UK promotional programmes offer publishers a wealth of opportunities to boost the visibility and performance of their books – and there’s something for every budget, goal and genre.
Because of the popularity of our programmes, as well as our commitment to never over-mailing members, dates are often booked months in advance – especially for dedicated eblasts – so do reserve your spots in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
For US Promotions options, please click here.
Below are the booking forms for our 2021 and 2022 UK Promotional Programmes. Please note, all prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Dashboard Spotlights - Reach the most active UK members with a week-long spotlight place on all dashboards (around 10,000 unique views per week). It's the ideal way to get everyone talking about your book. £400 per week, please book here.
- Dedicated Eblasts - NetGalley eblasts are extraordinarily successful and our most popular marketing tool. Target members interested in the genre of your title, or send to the whole UK base – the decision is yours! Please book here for 2021 or here for 2022
- Target members interested in the genre of your book (2021: £500 per eblast; 2022: £600 per eblast).
- Send to all UK base (just one spot available per week, (2021: £750 per eblast; 2022: £900 per eblast)
- Promote one or more books. (eblast design specs here)
- Drive any action: limited-time read now, widget access, wishes, pre-orders, requests, etc.
- Buy 10 eblasts and get 1 targeted eblast FREE. (All must be submitted at the same time, and used in the same calendar year).
- UK Newsletters – Harness the power of the NetGalley UK community with our email promotions. See editorial calendar here. Book here! 12 themed monthly newsletters sent to entire UK base of around 28,000 members, just £200 for inclusion, or £350 for the Spotlight title. 12 targeted monthly newsletters sent to members interested in a particular genre, just £100 for inclusion, or £250 for the Spotlight title.
- Featured Titles – Every two weeks, NetGalley.co.uk features five or more themed titles on its homepage and on the FIND TITLES landing page - the two most visited pages on the site. See themes here. Costs £90 per two weeks, per title. nominate your titles here.
- UK Books of the Month – BOTM focuses on the best titles publishing two months ahead (e.g. the BOTM promo for books published in June runs in April). Nominate up to two titles per imprint, per month. Inclusion is FREE, but not guaranteed. If your title is selected as the Book of the Month, £300 is payable. Nominate here.
- Category Spotlights – Be the first to catch readers' eyes! Reserve a spotlight on a NetGalley.co.uk category page to drive attention to your title. Just £60 per title per week. Book your 2021 spotlight here. NEW! 3 for 2 on all Category Spotlights!
Deadlines: Please note the deadlines when your Promotion is confirmed. As our calendar fills up quickly, it’s important we receive the necessary assets on time. We encourage you to set a reminder in your calendar!
Rescheduling: If you need to reschedule your Promotion for any reason, please notify us at least 5 business days prior to the live date (there is no penalty for rescheduling within that time frame, but dates are subject to availability). Otherwise, last-minute cancellations will be subject to a fee. Specific fees vary depending on type of Promotion.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel your Promotion entirely, you must notify us at least 5 business days before the live date, otherwise you will be subject to a last-minute cancellation fee. Specific fees vary depending on type of Promotion.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org