How-To Videos, Strategies for Using Tools and Reports
If you are not yet signed up to add titles to NetGalley, reach out for more information and to get started here.
Availability Settings (3:15 minutes)
- How to edit availability settings in NetGalley. Options for making your title available in the NetGalley catalog include Private/Invite Only, Requests Allowed, Read Now, Wish
Using the Widget (2:30 minutes)
- How to create and use the widget to invite your important contacts to download a specific title on NetGalley.
Best Practices for Using the Widget (6:30 minutes)
-How to effectively incorporate the NetGalley widget into your marketing and publicity strategies.
Customizing Approval and Decline Emails (1:20 minutes)
- How to customize the email members receive when you approve or decline requests.
Managing Requests (4 minutes)
- How to view a list of pending requests, filter requests based on member type and region, see in-depth member information, and approve or decline requests.
NetGalley Reporting (4:35 minutes)
- All about NetGalley Reporting--includes Active Title Report, Detailed Activity Report, Feedback Report, Snapshot PDF, and Opinions Report.
Strategies for Using NetGalley Reports (6:22 minutes)
-Learn strategies for using all of the reports available in NetGalley, including how best to reach your target audience.