If you were previously declined for an audiobook in the catalog, but then the publisher made it LISTEN NOW, your declined status still holds. The only way to override this, is if the publisher sends you a widget invite for the audiobook, which will then grant you access.
Articles in this section
- A Beginner’s Guide to Audiobooks
- How do I find audiobooks on NetGalley?
- How to listen to Audiobooks
- How to Write an Audiobook Review
- How to submit Opinions and Reviews for Audiobooks
- What does the LISTEN NOW button mean?
- I was declined for an audiobook that is LISTEN NOW, why can't I access it?
- How can I listen to Audio Excerpts?