Yes, we do! You can list your book(s) directly with NetGalley, or we have a program through the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA). Read on to learn which option is best for you.
Listing directly with NetGalley: Two Options
1. $849 Marketing-plus-Title listing. This special bundle includes a 6-month book listing plus one spot in any scheduled NetGalley Newsletter. This bundle must be purchased as part of the listing, and newsletter spots are subject to availability. This is a great way to benefit from direct messaging to members interested in a specific genre, or a specific member type, while still taking advantage of all of the benefits of a standard title listing (listed below).
2. $450 Six-month standard title listing
- Books can be active on the site for up to 6 months, available in the NetGalley catalog for readers to request or download, depending on your preferences.
- Use an auto-approved link (widget) to invite your own contacts to view your book, or view a detailed profile of members who request the book from you. Please note: The NetGalley community is not personally vetted by NetGalley, as we believe publishers and authors know best the readers who are most useful for them. This is why we ensure you have full control over who you approve or decline. A detailed profile of each member who requests a title from you is available to view, so you can make the most informed decision.
- Access detailed reporting on activity for your book, including whether members downloaded the book, and specific feedback including reviews, star ratings, reason for request, suggested keywords, and opinions.
- Participation in any marketing promotions will be in addition to your listing fee, and discounts are not available. If you're considering marketing, take advantage of our bundle above!
We encourage you to read through all of the information in this section to learn more about our service. When you're ready to get started, please fill out this form and let us know you'd like to get started.
IBPA NetGalley Marketing Program
IBPA is the Independent Book Publishers Association, based in the US, and NetGalley is pleased to partner with them. IBPA has a branded, discounted NetGalley program that makes it easy for small and indie publishers and authors to list titles on NetGalley.
IBPA offers several ways to participate, depending on your budget. Please visit this section for detailed information about the options available to IBPA members, so you can select the best program for your needs.
- $399 Six-month title listing via IBPA
- $199 Three-month title listing via IBPA
- $100 Category Spotlight
- $110 Featured Placement
To list your title on NetGalley through the IBPA program, please visit the IBPA website to sign up.