If you are a NetGalley member with a blog or website where you post book reviews, we encourage you to post any awarded badges publicly. This is a great way to let publishers know that you actively participate in NetGalley, and may increase your chances for approval.
- To see which reviews have been added just go to your Shelf, then under Feedback Sent you will see a little icon next to the books where your review now appears on its title details page.
- To see which publishers have auto-approved you, look at the bottom of your Dashboard for the list.
- To post your badge(s) to your blog or website, click "Show your pride! Share your badge" on your Dashboard to grab the code and share the badge on your blog.
Badges members can currently earn:
How NetGalley members can earn the above badges:
- NetGalley member badge - become a NetGalley member!
- 80% badge - submit feedback for at least 80% of the books and audiobooks that you're approved for (*must be approved for 20+ books).
- Top Reviewer badge - 3+ reviews you have submitted have been chosen by publishers to be featured on a book's title details page.
- Auto-Approvals badge - You are auto-approved by 4+ publishers on NetGalley
- 10+ Reviews - You've submitted 10+ reviews via NetGalley
- 25+ Reviews - You've submitted 25+ reviews via NetGalley
- 50+ Reviews - You've submitted 50+ reviews via NetGalley
- 100+ Reviews - You've submitted 100+ reviews via NetGalley
- 200+ Reviews - You've submitted 200+ reviews via NetGalley
- 500+ Reviews - You've submitted 500+ reviews via NetGalley