If you're an educator, here are a few tips for your Profile:
- Use the dropdown to indicate the type of school where you work (primary/elementary, middle/high/secondary, college/university, homeschooling, professional/adults).
- Add your school name
- Indicate if you are a member of a professional organization, such as a state or regional teacher's association.
- Include information about how you use books (and audiobooks) from NetGalley in your classroom.
- Add your school's website
- If you post reviews on your website or blog, indicate which is the primary place you recommend books in your Bio. Then, add any other links where your reviews appear or are promoted (such as websites, other blogs, etc.)
- Be sure to connect your social accounts, too!
- Topics - For example, if you listen to Audiobooks and/or are in a Book Club.
- Add the Categories that interest you the most - you'll receive special recommendations on your dashboard and via email based on your interests.
- Add your school/professional email address, not a personal email.
- By default, public reviews on the NetGalley site will be displayed with your profile photo, first name, last initial, and member type. If you prefer, you can replace your name with an auto-generated alias displayed next to your reviews instead.