We are committed to protecting the content of our publishers. We have no tolerance for any misuse of the NetGalley system, and we do not appreciate anyone trying to mislead publishers with false credentials. We conduct routine monitoring of NetGalley site activity and will contact any members who have suspicious activity, and take further action as necessary. We reserve the right to block any member’s account if we deem appropriate.
Articles in this section
- Legal Guidelines
- I'm unable to sign into my NetGalley account, what should I do?
- How can I change my login?
- When I add my contact information, who can see it?
- What is the Digital White Box?
- How do I "Favorite" a publisher?
- How do I delete my NetGalley account?
- How can I change my member role (for example, change from a librarian to a blogger)?
- How can I change my email address in my NetGalley account?