We are committed to protecting the content of our publishers. We have no tolerance for any misuse of the NetGalley system, and we do not appreciate anyone trying to mislead publishers with false credentials. We conduct routine monitoring of NetGalley site activity and will contact any members who have suspicious activity, and take further action as necessary. We reserve the right to block any member’s account if we deem appropriate.
Articles in this section
- CCPA Data Breach Notification - December 23, 2020
- Can Award Committees utilize NetGalley?
- NetGalley Beta Testers
- NetGalley Weekly Checklist
- Legal Guidelines
- I'm unable to sign into my NetGalley account, what should I do?
- How can I change my login?
- When I add my contact information, who can see it?
- What is the Digital White Box?